Black and White Landscape Photo







  • What challenges did you encounter photographing and editing this image? 
    • Some challenges that I encountered while photographing and editing this image was making sure that the image was not overexposed or underexposed. I also wanted to make sure that the image was not completely white, because of water and sky's brightness. 
  • How did you overcome these challenges?
    • I overcame these challenges by attempting to balance out the highlights and shadows in the image through Lightroom. 
  • How did you add depth to your image?
    • I added to depth to my image by making sure I had a foreground, middle ground, and background in my photo. The boat is the foreground, the water is the middle ground, and the levy is the background. 
  • Do you like your image in black and white or color more? Why? 
    • I like images in color more because it shows more life and excitement in a photo. Even though black and white images can sometimes show more meaning, I like the idea of vibrance in color. 
  • What would you do differently if you did it again?/What would make it better?
    • What I would do if I had to do this photo again, I would try to have more contrast between the water and the sky. I would also take it at a different time, where there would be clouds, creating more differences between the black and white parts of my image. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyanotype Post

Hanging or Suspended Photo