Cyanotype Post


Cyanotype Reflection
1. In this project, I learned about Anna Atkins and the process she used to create a cyanotype.
2. I chose a lightbulb, star stickers, lace, and leaves to create my cyanotypes. I picked these materials because I knew that the silhouette of them would turn out to be really cool. 
3. Some of the objects did not appear on the cyanotype that I envisioned. Specifically the lightbulb, I didn't know that the shadow of it would appear on the photo. I also could have placed the lightbulb in a different location. 
4. If I did this again, I would have added more star stickers to the cyanotype, as well as place the lightbulb in the center of the photo, rather than crooked. I would also have painted the chemicals on the paper more thoroughly, as many white edges appeared in the photos. 

Comments